Twinterview of Rumaisa Mohani (@RumaisaMohani)
Rumaisa Mohani is one of the minds behind @PakistanGoGreen. She has been working in technology related to education and was awarded Best Entrepreneur/business plan (female) award in June 2012 by GIST & US State Deptt (out of 4500 entries). Rumaisa is grand-daughter of famous Urdu poet Molana Hasrat Mohani.
- MOst Fave twitterati : @AdilNajam @Jehan_ara @HussainHaqqani (for poetry tweets) @iamrana (for #shair ) @BahareMadina (for simple Islam)
Your all time favorite tweet? (can be your own or someone else’s)
- the accounts which were hacked or were spams mostly
- Loved ? Not one 🙂 actually many. The campaigns for love of Pakistan made me learn abt true & selfless love, I met so many patriots here. And they were not only Pakistanis but many foreigners too.
- Twitter is an online forum. People can present themselves in any way. One has every right to disclose or keep any info. Its our choice to follow them or not.
- I enjoy reading tweets of all types, funny/not funny. Each tweet has some message/ human expression and its interesting to know. @Dufferistan tweets quite a lot of funny stuff in Urdu.
- Not anyone specific is boring. It all depends on one’s mood. I find the most interesting tweets like “I have nothing to tweet” :p
Liked this Twinterview? Tell us whose Twinterview would you like to read?