Here Twittistaan will guide you, how to use Twitter in Urdu:
1. Sign in to your Twitter account via computer (not mobile phone).
2. Go to “Settings” of your Twitter account.
3. Change language to “Urdu”.
4. Click on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
5. It will ask for your password, give password and click ‘Save Changes’.
6. Now everything will be in Urdu with Right-to-Left interface.
7. It’s just the interface changed to Urdu; you can tweet in any language including English.
Twitter Urdu is available only for Twitter.com web till now. You won’t be able to see Urdu interface on Android and iOS for your account. As far as we know, it will be launched for mobile soon.
Latest posts by @aey (see all)
- ‘Honored to play the role of Alamgir – a living legend’, says Fawad Khan - January 25, 2016
- How Gillette Made Me Live My Bond Moments - November 21, 2015
- Trends Watch: #JashneAzadiWithJSMU - August 13, 2015
- 6 Pakistani Parody Twitter Accounts You Will Love To Follow - March 9, 2015