Twitter made it easier to report harassment and block users. Here’s how you can file a report against the harassment happens you or anyone else using Twitter’s new reporting feature.
Twitter has added a ‘Blocked Account’ page, which can be accessed via account settings, to control the blocked users.
1. Open the more menu on any account or tweet and select “Block or Report”
2. Select “File a report” (If you want to keep the tweet around, unselect “Block”)
3. Select “This user is abusive” > Select “Harassment” > Click “Next”
4. From here, the new whole new form begins.
Here’s how to report harassment file using Twitter mobile app.
Latest posts by @aey (see all)
- ‘Honored to play the role of Alamgir – a living legend’, says Fawad Khan - January 25, 2016
- How Gillette Made Me Live My Bond Moments - November 21, 2015
- Trends Watch: #JashneAzadiWithJSMU - August 13, 2015
- 6 Pakistani Parody Twitter Accounts You Will Love To Follow - March 9, 2015