Submit your short interesting, funny, unique Twitter Story and get recognized on social media.
- Twitter Story should be about your Twitter experience.
- Try to be unique and write about something new you observe on Twitter.
- Twitter Story could be about your friends and followers on Twitter or Trends.
- Kindly limit your story subjects to personal observations and insightful experiences. Stories of intimacy and abuse shall not be entertained.
- No promotional material will be published.
- The word limit for Twitter story should be 200-300 words.
- Best 3 stories will be published on Twittistaan every week with author’s name, Twitter handle and short bio.
- Stories will be shared with more than 10,000 people on social media.
- Author’s name will be added to Twittistaan’s author list on the blog and also on Twitter account list.
- Author will get weekly shout outs/FFs from Twittistaan’s Twitter and Facebook pages.
Submit your entries with your full name, Twitter username and short bio at [email protected] before 1st August 2013
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by @aey (see all)
- ‘Honored to play the role of Alamgir – a living legend’, says Fawad Khan - January 25, 2016
- How Gillette Made Me Live My Bond Moments - November 21, 2015
- Trends Watch: #JashneAzadiWithJSMU - August 13, 2015
- 6 Pakistani Parody Twitter Accounts You Will Love To Follow - March 9, 2015