Twinterview of Samra Muslim (@samramuslim)
[schema type=”person” name=”Samra Muslim” description=”Samra Muslim is a blogger, digital media and PR expert. She mostly tweets interesting articles about digital media and life style. ” country=”PK” ]
What is Twitter for you?
@samramuslim: My daily dose of sharing what I have learned and learning what I don’t know so far!
Your 5 favorite Tweeples and why?
- IRTAZA RUBAB MEERA @TheMeeraJee – how can you not love her crazy tweets?
- Fifi Haroon @fifiharoon – because she brings Diva to my twitter timeline like no one in the world can!
- Mohsin Sayeed @MohsinSayeed – for the most straight from heart tweets about all that’s wrong and right in Pakistan
- A.R.Karthick @arkarthick as he shares the most educational, insightful and interesting tweets on my timeline
- Gini Dietrich [email protected] for all things PR – my professional love
Describe your Twitter Timeline.
Have you ever achieved something because of Twitter?
@samramuslim: Twitter to me is another social media platform. You don’t achieve things because of platforms; you achieve because of your actions and utilization of the platform – but the effort is your own to make!
We see our media these days warning parents to cross check their children on internet and social media, do you think it’s necessary?
@samramuslim: That’s completely between the parents and their children. I am no expert to comment – so all I say ‘live and let live’
You follow people because of their tweets, bio, profile pic or people who follow them?
@samramuslim: Their tweets ofcourse!!
Any Haters? If Yes, why do they hate you?
@samramuslim: I am sure there are people who don’t agree with my opinions or like me as a person (at least I would like to think I am THAT important to someone out there!!!).
Why? – only they can answer that question now
Where do you see Twitter Pakistan in next 2 years?
@samramuslim: A stronger marketing, networking and communications platform – people having ‘cracked’ the mystery that it’s not Facebook!!
Remove Twitter from your life and tell us where you stand now?
@samramuslim: Bored and sleeping earlier!
Your words for Twittistaan?
@samramuslim: Keep up with all that you are up to … and thank you for connecting!
Twinterviewed by [button link=”http://twitter.com/aey” icon=”fa-user” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”125fb7″ textcolor=”ffffff”]@aey[/button]