Winners of Wiki Loves Monuments Pakistan Competition
Wiki Loves Monuments Pakistan was an online photography competition about cultural heritage sites in Pakistan which took place in September 2014. It is a part of the international annual photographic competition Wiki Loves Monuments, which is officially the biggest photography competition in the world according to the Guinness World Records and organised worldwide by Wikipedia volunteer editors.
Top 10 Winners Photos of Wiki Loves Monuments Pakistan Photography Competition are:
- Tomb of Jahangir in Lahore. — Photographed by Sohaib Tahir
- Tomb of Dai Anga in Lahore. — Photographed by Muhammad Ashar
- Tomb of Bibi Jawindi in Uch Sharif. —Photographed by Shah Zaman Baloch
- Derawar Fort in Bahawalpur. —Photographed by Ali Mir
- Faisal Mosque in Islamabad. —Photographed by Ali Mujtaba
- Lahore Fort in Lahore. —Photographed by Rohaan Bhatti
- Pakistan Monument in Islamabad. —Photographed by Abdul Baqi
- Wazir Khan Mosque in Lahore. —Photographed by Shagufta Karim
- Noor Mahal in Bahawalpur. —Photographed by Muhammad Ashar
- Shah Jahan Mosque in Thatta. —Photographed by Ovais Waraich
Twittistaan congratulates to all Pakistani winners and wishes for their success in Global competition.