#MeraPakWatan Photo Contest
- “In fizaoun main yeh kaisa ehsaas hai…”
- You must submit your entry to us by 6th September 2013, 10 PM.
- For your entry to be considered, you must submit your photograph to us either by sending it to us in our Facebook inbox with your Name and Email Address or upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #MeraPakWatan.
- The photographs you submit must be original.
- 6th September: Entries closed.
- 12th September: Shortlisted entries displayed for voting.
- 19th September: Winners announced.
- This #MeraPakWatan Photo Contest is brought to you by 14 Acts For Pakistan, herein after referred to as The Company.
- You must read the following Terms & Conditions thoroughly before participating.
- By entering the #MeraPakWatan Photo Contest, you unconditionally agree to these Terms & Conditions. By accepting these terms, you also agree to The Company’s right as the final decision making authority in all cases, with its decision being final and binding for all.
- The Company has the right to amend the term(s) stated here at any point in time during the campaign.
Who can participate?
- This application is open to all the residents of Pakistan irrespective of their age, gender or profession.
- If you are not currently in Pakistan and would like to participate, you can do so. If you have one of the winning entries, your prize will be delivered to someone you nominate who lives in Pakistan.
- Anyone from the Core Team of The Company and their immediate relatives are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Entries will be shortlisted by the team of 14 Acts For Pakistan.
- Shortlisted entries will then be put on a vote. The shortlisted photographs with the most number of likes will be announced as winners on the Facebook page.
- The Company has the right to accept or reject any contribution without citing any reason whatsoever.
- The Company decision in all matters of the campaign shall be final and cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- The company reserves the right to disqualify any inappropriate entry, or modify the rules if necessary as and when needed.
- The user will be wholly responsible for ensuring that all content submitted to the application is not plagiarized and is original.
- The Company does not take responsibility for the authenticity of user generated content and does not intend any copyright infringement through the contest.
How will we contact you?
- If you are one of the winner, we will get in touch with you and let you know.
- Share your details with The Company if you are sending your entry via Facebook inbox so that we have complete information to contact you.
- The Company may contact you for verification purposes. No third party will be given access to your information.
- Your personal information gathered during the process will be strictly confidential and under no circumstances would be shared with anyone outside the company.
- All trademarks, logos and color schemes used in this campaign are intellectual properties of The Company and any unauthorized use, copy and infringements of the company’s intellectual property shall entail civil as well as criminal liabilities.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to 14 Acts For Pakistan and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by 14 Acts For Pakistan.
- All contributions submitted become the property of 14 Acts For Pakistan and may be used for future communication by the company.