Today we are sharing a great infographic by InternationalBusinessGuide.org, which is about global consumption of internet shown by regions.
· 2013 marked the first year that there are more mobile internet devices than humans.
· Around 40% of world’s households are online through fixed broadband.
· 25% of the world is on mobile broadband.
· There’s 9x more content online than there was 5 year ago.
· Globally, one in four internet users bank online.
· Google is the top website globally.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by @aey (see all)
- ‘Honored to play the role of Alamgir – a living legend’, says Fawad Khan - January 25, 2016
- How Gillette Made Me Live My Bond Moments - November 21, 2015
- Trends Watch: #JashneAzadiWithJSMU - August 13, 2015
- 6 Pakistani Parody Twitter Accounts You Will Love To Follow - March 9, 2015