Internet Consumption Around the World: How do YOU consume the internet?
Today we are sharing a great infographic by InternationalBusinessGuide.org, which is about global consumption of internet shown by regions.
· 2013 marked the first year that there are more mobile internet devices than humans.
· Around 40% of world’s households are online through fixed broadband.
· 25% of the world is on mobile broadband.
· There’s 9x more content online than there was 5 year ago.
· Globally, one in four internet users bank online.
· Google is the top website globally.