The Lenovo VIBE P1m Smartphone combines productivity and security in a sleek package to power consumers through their always-on lifestyle. It is not only equipped with a massive battery, but also innovative rapid charging function and a physical switch for instant power boost.
Lenovo, the largest PC Company in the world, has released its latest addition to their already gargantuan mobile portfolio with the anticipated launch of the Lenovo VIBE P1m Smartphone in Pakistan.
The specs of the new Smartphone are leagues ahead when compared with both, within Lenovo’s current roster of electronics and their competitors.
# Massive battery matched by innovative power-related functions
- One of the highest capacities for its class – 4,000mAh for the 5” P1m.
- Physical power saver switch instantly extends battery life by powering down, while providing clock, phone, SMS, communications apps and Wi-Fi functions.
- The VIBE P1m has a quick charge function that allows users a quick power boost when in a hurry
- OTG charging takes advantage of battery to charge other USB-connected devices.
# Invisible shield, leveraging advanced nano-coating technology
- Liquid-repellant nano coating for peace of mind, thanks to the added protection against accidental splashes and spills.
- Invisible and unobtrusive coating with negligible impact on the handling and feel of the phone.
# Android™ 5.1, Lollipop
- Includes a host of new features, a visual overhaul and numerous under-the-hood improvements to make if faster, more efficient and lighter on your battery.
# At A Glance
- MediaTek MT6735P 1.0GHz 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- 5.0” HD (1280×720) IPS display
- 4000mAh battery w/ quick charge and power saving functions
- OTG charging support
- Splash-proof nano coating by P2i
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera w/ LED flash
- 5MP fixed-focus selfie camera
- 2GB RAM + 16GB internal storage
- Up to 32GB microSD expandable storage
- LTE (4G) 150Mbps (DL) / 50Mbps (UL) data speeds
- Dual Micro SIM
- Android™ 5.1, Lollipop with VIBE UI
# Additional Features
Coupled with the phones big battery, the OTG cable (included in-box) allows you to charge other devices when needed. The rear camera boasts a 8 MP camera with the front facing one being able to take amazing 5 MPs of detailed photos, making sure your Smartphone photography essentials are in place.
Its internal specs include the built-in 5.0 HD screen makes watching movies or playing games all the more enjoyable a 1GHz 64-bit quad-core processor – brilliant for multimedia and multitasking. With a 2GB RAM, those Lenovo users, who prioritise storage the most – they would be delighted to learn that the phone possesses a 16GB internal memory which you can raise up to 32GB via micro SD card, making the expandable storage huge! – giving you lots of space for your photos, videos and music to take with you everywhere.
The Vibe P1m also comes with Dual Sim support with 4G LTE which enables the user to carry two numbers in the same device, or enjoy a separate data plan to save money.
And as the newest member of the Lenovo Smartphone family, the Vibe P1m is fully compatible with all existing Lenovo Applications including SHAREit, SYNCit and CLONEit & backup so that You can do more with your device.
For those among you who are more aesthetically inclined, the Lenovo VIBE P1m, is available in two dynamic, signature colors – Onyx Black and Pearl White.
Latest posts by Twittistaan (see all)
- Hey! Good Morning World, from Pakistani coffee lovers - October 19, 2016
- The Forgotten Heroes Of Pakistan Test Cricket - September 7, 2016
- This is how you can save Pakistan from tsunamis - August 19, 2016
- Does your barber know about the danger of re-using shaving equipment? - August 19, 2016