After Photo-Tagging and Multi-photo uploads, Twitter has much more in queue for its users.
New Web Profile
|Dove Pakistan’s New Twitter Profile UI|
This new profile user interface is already available to a small group of users and people who are new on Twitter. The new Twitter profile design has following key features:
- Bigger Header Image: Wider and bigger Twitter profile header image.
- Pinned Tweet: Pin one of your Tweets to the top of your page, so it’s easy for your followers to see what you’re all about.
- Best Tweets: Tweets that have received more engagement will appear slightly larger, so your best content is easy to find.
- Filtered Tweets: Now you can choose which timeline to view when checking out other profiles. Select from these options: Tweets, Tweets with photos/videos, or Tweets and replies.
- Twitter Joining Date: Your profile will show when did you join Twitter
- Number of Photos/Videos: See total number of photos and videos a user have tweeted.
Twitter is rolling out ‘Web Notifications’ over the coming weeks. User will receive notifications as one receives on TweetDeck. When users logged in on twitter.com, they will receive notifications if someone has replied, favorited or retweeted one of their Tweets. They can also receive notifications for direct messages and new followers. This is already available for small group of users. To enable or change your web notifications settings, go to your Twitter account settings on twitter.com.
Ahsan Saeed — Founder of Twittistaan. Works with Twitter as Urdu Localization Moderator. He contributes to the Urdu version of Global Voices and WhatsApp. Studied software engineering but loves to explore digital media. He tweets @aey.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by @aey (see all)
- ‘Honored to play the role of Alamgir – a living legend’, says Fawad Khan - January 25, 2016
- How Gillette Made Me Live My Bond Moments - November 21, 2015
- Trends Watch: #JashneAzadiWithJSMU - August 13, 2015
- 6 Pakistani Parody Twitter Accounts You Will Love To Follow - March 9, 2015