Pakistan Social Media Marketing Report – February 2014
According to Socialbakers, a social media analytics platform, the top 20 brands on Facebook Pakistan possessed an average of 1,260,522 fans at the end of February 2014.
The top 5 brands on Facebook Pakistan at the end of February were:
· OLX Pakistan with 2,193,098 local fans;
· Mobilink with 2,071,638 local fans;
· Ufone with 1,893,331 local fans;
· Nokia Pakistan with 1,866,592 local fans; and
· Intel with 1,709,889 local fans.
Socialbakers also found that the top brands by engagement rate were:
· CHESTER BERNARD with 4.82 percent, a 3 percent increase;
· Shaheen Air International (Official) with 1.55 percent, a 3 percent increase;
· Supreme with 1.31 percent, a 3588 percent increase;
· Swatch with 1.13 percent, a 2473 percent increase; and
· Ariel Pakistan with 0.54 percent a 34 percent increase.
The most socially devoted Pakistani brands on Facebook were:
· Zong with 610 answered questions
· Mobilink with 469 answered questions
· Warid with 456 answered questions
· Telenor Pakistan with 221 answered questions
· Djuice Pakistan with 209 answered questions
The average post engagement rate for all brands was 0.10 percent with an average response rate of 75 percent.
On the other hand, SocialBakers analyzed that the top 20 brands on Twitter Pakistan possessed an average of 25,171 followers at the end of February 2014.